Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Say it ain't so. Hiring handicapped tour guides so your kids can cut in line????

I try to keep this blog focused on business and investing topics.  Can't help myself this time.  This is a new low.  Sometimes I wonder how sociopaths are raised.  Who raises their children to have no empathy for others?  Well here is an example.

Rich Manhattan Moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/disney_world_srich_kid_outrage_zTBA0xrvZRkIVc1zItXGDP  I guess the $300+ fast pass is just not fast enough for them.

This drill sergeant should be put on the case.  I look forward to when he visits the magical kingdom.  In fact I would help pay for his trip.  An enterprising reality TV show could certainly profit by putting it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment